Sports series and semi sports series of bikes in India has created lots of buzz in the riding section. When we talk about the Sports and Semi Sports bikes in India the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar series have a great mention as both the bikes emerges as the popular names to the youth of India. TVS Apache RTR 200 4S model and the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 forms that same price listing and most of the specification of both the bikes are same in nature. Both the bikes are great competitor to each other, in order to let you chose the better available option between the both, we will discuss the specifications and features of both the bikes in order to let you choose the best. Built quality and speed specification classifies both the bikes as the great choice, read the specifications separately to choose the best.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
TVS launched the Darker version of the RTR Apache 200 4V in the Auto Expo 2014 and launched the Apache RTR 200 4V version in India later as the demo version becomes greatly popular amongst the ride lovers. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is the first bike in India under TVS model that is offered with two engine options with carburetor and fuel injection. The bike is available in seven color options available as Matte Black, Matte Grey, Matte White, Matte Red, Gloss White and Gloss Black. The bike is priced at INR 88,990 for the carburetted version and for the fuel-inject version the price is INR 1.07 lacs.
- The design of the Apache RTR 200 4V is sharp that forms the great semi sports look and allures the ride lovers.
- The Bike is fitted with comprehensive feature, the digital odometer showcase all of the important information added to the screen with easy to read digital odometer.
- The rear disc brake is formed with optional ABS and Pirelli Tyres.
- Turning radius is wide in nature that makes it difficult to take the sharp turns, in India most of the turns are sharp that makes it difficult to ride the scooter.
- Short height riders will find the seat adjusted at the 800mm height discomforting and not easy to ride.
- The mileage of the bike is less as compared to other available options in the market.
Price- INR 1,00,517
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
One of the best and top available choice as the sports and semi sports bike available in India, the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is equipped with two color options Demon Black and Yellow with two variants model options Standard and the ABS model. The new color option with White option is yet to be launched in India, the engine capacity of the bike is 199.5cc engine that offers the mileage of 35kmpl. For more safety offered to the rider, double disc brake is offered in need to stop the bike at top speed, the maximum speed of the bike is 140.8kmph. The price of the Bike is INR 1.2 lacs for the standard version and 1.32 lacs for the ABS version.
- Quirky design works great for the bike as youth liked the new model and the design of the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200.
- The acceleration performance of the bike is very good as compared to other available options, top speed and performance based on engine power is also termed as great.
- ABS feature is offered as the optional extra feature of the bike.
- The bike is heavy and needs to be managed well, the weight works not so good to balance the bike better.
- Fit and finish of the bike can have been better than the usual available option at the great price.
Price- INR 1,29,198