Ducati is known for manufacturing the best and the fastest cars in the world. Now it has decided to take on the rough roads with the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak. This high performance bike features some of the most powerful specifications and combined with the performance of a Ducati engine, this bike is a winner.
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak Limited edition was launched in India at a price of Rs. 20.06 Lakhs.
The Ducati Multistrada is all about advanced technology, innovations and amazing style. This bike takes the riding experience to a level that you would never have experienced before. The torque, power and fluidity on this bike are compounded by a double variable valve timing system. This gives perfect distribution every time you change gears. The advanced ABS cornering and amazing Ducati wheelie control ensures safety and stability whether you are turning or riding in a straight line. The LED headlights and full TFT color gives the bike amazing looks and provides attention to every detail. The Ducati Multistrada is also available with customization packages that suit every riders needs. The four packages include Touring, Sport, Urban and Enduro. There is also a wide range of accessories available separately that can further enhance your riding experience.
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak has excited a lot of bike lovers across India and for good reason too. The specifications of this bike are unmatched and unheard of in India before this. Let’s take a look at what the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak offers.
- Engine Type: Ducati Testastretta with Desmodromic Variable Timing
- Cylinder: L-Twin Cylinder and four valves per cylinder. Dual spark and liquid cooled.
- Displacement: 1198.4 cc
- Power: 160 hp @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 136 Nm @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel Injector: Bosch electronic fuel injection system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with a catalytic converter and aluminum tail pipes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Clutch: Light action, multi-plate clutch, hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame.
- Front Suspension: Ohlins 48 mm full adjustable fork.
- Rear Suspension: Ohlins TTX36 full adjustable unit.
- Front Tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120 / 70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 190 / 55 ZR17
- Front Brake: 2 semi floating discs and radial pump with cornering ABS.
Rear Brake: 265 mm disc and cornering ABS.