The new riding trend in India is not the bike with sports look and great speed, the retro look bike with bulky weight and good handling is the new like of the bike riders. Two of the most popular bikes in the series is called as the Bajaj Avenger 220 Street and the newly launched Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350. Both the bikes have common the retro look and decent performance as riding option, in order to better let you choose the best we will compare both the bikes based on the users set of specifications they like about the bikes. The comparison will allow you to choose the better option amongst the available options, pros and cons of both thee bikes Bajaj Avenger 220 Street and Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 will be discussed.
Bajaj Avenger 220 Street
Bajaj Avenger is the second most popular bike series launched by Bajaj in India after Pulsar, the newly available option the Avenger Street model with 220cc power engine is available in one variant with decent pricing and mileage of 53kmpl and mated with the top speed of 120kmph. The two available color choices available for the buyers are Matte Black and Matte Green option, you can choose any of the available color option to offer you more comfortable ride. The Avenger Street is built with the same tubular double cradle from the old model powered by the 220cc cylinder single engine that churns up the power of 19bhp and 17Nm of torque.
- The bike is good in handling, the handling issue has been resolved in the new edition of the bike with 220cc engine. There is no problem in roaming the bike in traffic and changing direction rapidly.
- Bajaj Avenger 220 Street is figured as the bike with great looks, the combination of colors with the black whole body with grey strips is formed to make look bike retro yet modern.
- The pricing of the bike is decent for a 220cc bike, the Bajaj Avenger latest model offer value for money with great mileage and performance.
- Weight of the bike may be the issue for the riders, the bulky bike may trigger problem for the non-expert bike riders and makes the task to take turns difficult.
- The look of the Avenger 220 model is mostly same as the previous model offered in the Avenger series of Bikes.
Price- INR 83,752
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
If we talk about the bike series with retro looks, the first choice of every bike rider is the Royal Enfield series of bikes as the powerful performer with great look has won many hearts and still proclaiming the definition that old is gold. The mileage offered by the beast performer is 40kmpl that is combined with the top speed of 107kmph. The powerful engine of Royal Enfield Thunderbird is mated with the power of 346cc engine with more modern way of handling the bike than the classical version of bike.
- For the retro design and bike lovers with strong decent sound, Thunderbird 350 is great option with great looks combined with best of technology.
- The Classic model was complaint for the riding position of the rider, the problem is resolved in the Thunderbird 350 as the bike offers better riding option with great handling features.
- Fuel tanks mated with the bike are large that offers large amount of petrol can be stored in the tank easily.
- The bike is heavy to control and balance in nature, non-expert riders will find it difficult to ride the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350.
- The fuel efficiency of the powerful beast is very low as compared to the other available options.
- Soft seat of the bike may bother the rider for long touring.
Price- INR 1,57,800