Talking about sports bike and not mentioning the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and KTM RC200 will be great loss for the bike lovers. Both the brands Pulsar and KTM are popular bike series in India and are in great demand, customers wait for the new model and new series of option eagerly in order to better let them enjoy the fun and speed based ride. Obviously you cannot buy both the options as these bikes are priced high, if you are thinking to buy a sports based bike, you can consider a option between both the available option. Talking about the series of specifications, pros and cons will surely help us to choose the better option amongst Bajaj Pulsar RS200 or KTM RC200.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is one of the great option for the semi-sports or sports based bike available in India, the bike is offered in three dynamic color options that includes young color options Yellow, Demon, Black and Blue. The best part about Bajaj Pulsar RS200 carries combination of great speed and efficient mileage, the top speed offered by the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is 35kmpl and the top speed of 141kmph. Bajaj Pulsar RS400 is available in two variants available with clip on handlebars and 200cc engine. The projector lamp was first introduced with the Pulsar 220F model and the RS200 includes dual projectors.
- Quirky design works great for the bike as youth liked the new model and the design of the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200.
- The acceleration performance of the bike is very good as compared to other available options, top speed and performance based on engine power is also termed as great.
- ABS feature is offered as the optional extra feature of the bike.
- The bike is heavy and needs to be managed well, the weight works not so good to balance the bike better.
- Fit and finish of the bike can have been better than the usual available option at the great price.
Price- INR 1,29,198
KTM RC200 is scheduled and called as the new 2017 model that carries special series of specification advanced to the previous available model. There are two available version of the bike available as standard and advanced with the mileage 35kmpl. Following the latest rules the engine of the KTM RC200 is based on the latest BS-IV emission norms. The displacement of the bike is available with 199cc with 25bhp of maximum power at 10000rpm, there are 6 gear types available to choose. Speedometer of the KTM RC200 is digital in nature and showcase 67 related information about different bike controls. KTM new version of bike is combined with Electric Fuel Engine and vibrant new color option is included to make the outer body of the Sports Bike more alluring, the color combination of KTM RC400 includes black and orange color option. The Bike will be available in all leading automobile stores in the first three months of 2017.
- The look of the bike is regarded as stunning with distinctive headlight cowl, twin projectors, LED Pilot lamps and full faired body.
- The different range of information about the bike is available at the digital odometer, as the company boasts there are total 37 different pieces of information showcased with ease to read.
- The bike carries the speed from 0 to 100kmph in just 5.70 seconds, a great option for speed lovers.
- The Bike usually vibrates at the top speed that doesn’t allow you to enjoy the speed fest with great speed and great performance.
- Users of the KTM 400 model have complaint about the heating issue in the bike.
- In order to make it comfortable to handle the bike, the suspension of the bike has been stiffened the size is reduced by 25mm.
Price – 1.71 lakh