Hero Xpulse 200T: Hero Honda as you know has been on the Indian market for a very long time. However, the brand split into two, Hero MotoCorp limited and Honda. Each of the brands today is one of the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the world. Like Hero Honda, Hero after the split has been manufacturing and marketing top-performance bikes in Indian today.
If you already checked the market then you would find a lot of bike models from Hero that boosts fuel efficiency, performance, and style at the same time. You would already know the bike model Hero Stunner, one of the top stylish bikes available on the Indian market. The bike comes with side a skirt that makes it look like a sports bike, when it comes to the latest bike model from Hero, the Xpulse 200 T comes with very attractive features and style.
Hero Xpulse 200T – Expected Price Mileage Colors Engine Specification & Features
Hero Xpulse 200T Engine Specification and Mileage
The Hero Xpulse 200 comes in two different variants, the Xpulse 200R and Xpulse 200T. Both of them come with almost the same features and specifications, but there are some differences inside. Here is the engine specification, mileage, and other basic details of the Xpulse 200T
- Has an engine incorporated with a maximum displacement of 199.6 cc
- The engine is designed to deliver a maximum power of 18.1 bhp at 8000 rpm
- The engine could develop a maximum torque of 17.1 Nm at 6000 rpm
- The engine incorporated is a single cylinder and comes with an air cooling system attached for keeping the engine temperature minimal.
- The manufacturer has coupled the engine with a 6-speed gearbox that is sufficient enough to transmit the power from the engine to the body
- The bike comes with disc brakes in the front and rear and also an ABS set for maximum braking efficiency
- A telescopic fork and mono-shock in the front and rear for maximum riding comfort
- 17 inch front and rear wheels with 100/80×17 and 130/80×17 sized tires incorporated into them to offer the maximum riding comfort and stability
- The bike comes designed in such a way that it could deliver a maximum fuel efficiency of 40 kilometers per liter
- The manufacturer claims that the bike could acquire a maximum speed of 120 kilometers per hour
Hero Xpulse 200T Features
The Hero Xpulse 200 T comes with several attractive and unique features that could directly compete with almost any bike in this segment.
- The anti-lock braking system
- Smartphone connectivity
- LED headlights
- LED Taillamps
- Turn-by-turn navigation system
- Extended pillion grab rails
- Under-seat USB charging slot
- Alloy wheels
- Fully digital information system
Hero Xpulse 200T Colour Variants
The Hero Xpulse 200 T comes in two color variants
- Matte black
- Wine red
Are you a Hero bike fan and are you looking for a bike with style, performance, power. Then, the Hero Xpulse 200 T is the best bike for you.