Top 5 Best Electric Cars in India
Here are 5 Best Electric Cars that are available in India:
1. Tata Nexon EV
With a 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, It is the Nexon EV is among the most striking EV SUVs on the market. The battery, Li-ion Polymer, comes with liquid cooling, which ensures that temperatures stay low regardless of the duration of the journey.
Despite its reliance on electricity, it has an impressive peak power of 127bhp. Moonlit Silver, Signature Teal Blue, and Glacier White are the three color options to choose from.
- Battery Capacity – 30.2kWh
- Distance Per Charge: 312 km/full-charge
- Recharge Time: 0-80 percent charge in just 60 minutes when using a fast charger.
- Awards – Winner of the Subcompact SUV of the year Award at the 2018 edition of the NDTV Car and Bike Awards. (1)
- The price starts at Rs.13.99 lakh.
2. MG ZS EV
It is the British MG brand that provides the most luxurious EV that is one of the top electric vehicles in India. It’s powered by the same motor like the one in Tata Nexon EV. Tata Nexon Electric.
This stunningly designed SUV has many amazing features, such as an enormous 448-liter trunk space with diamond-cut machined alloy wheels and power-assisted electronic steering. It also has an incredible acceleration of just 353 Nm.
- Battery Capacity – 44.5kWh
- Distance Per Charge: 350km/full charge
- Speedy charging takes 50 minutes. The normal charge time is 6-8 hours.
- Price starts from Rs.20.88 lakh.
3. Tata Tigor EV
The car is powered by a 3-phase AC Induction motor. This electric car is available in Egyptian Blue and Pearlescent White colors. The boot capacity is 310 liters. an additional feature that can be extremely useful when carrying luggage.
It is possible to expect maximum power of 40bhp from this car and a maximum torque of 100 Nm. In ideal conditions for driving this car could reach speeds of up to 80mph.
- Battery Capacity – 21.5kWh
- Distance Per Charge 142km/full charge
- Recharge Time Quick charging in 90 minutes and normal charge within six hours.
- The price starts at Rs.9.54 lakh.
4. Hyundai Kona Electric
With the latest Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) This Kona Electric is considered one of the top automobiles powered by electricity in India. It can be a powerful pickup that can reach 100 mph in less than 10 seconds.
In addition to its incredible fuel consumption, the Kona Electric produces a tremendous amount of torque at 395 Nm. In terms of power, the Kona Electric can generate around 130bhp at the ideal temperature.
- Battery Capacity – 39.2kWh
- Distance Per Charge: 452km/full charge
- Recharge Time – 57 minutes quick charging and normal charge within six hours.
- Awards won – Winner of Electronic Vehicle of the Year Award at the 2019 Tech and Auto Awards. (4)
- Price: Starting at Rs.23.71 lakh.
5. Mahindra e-Verito
Another Mahindra product is it’s called the e-Verito can be described as a car, not like the e2oPlus. It has the same AC-induction three-phase motor.
This vehicle has the largest boot space available, about 510-liters, which makes it the ideal vehicle for carrying heavy equipment and bags.
Other features include an electro-hydraulic power steering system and wheel-type steel tubes. It is however only available in the Diamond White shade.
- Battery Capacity – 21.2kWh
- Distance per Charge : 140km/full-charge
- Recharge Time: Fast charging time of one hour, 45 minutes.
- Price starts from Rs.10.11 lakh.
So what do you think is the best electric car on the list of top 5 electric cars in India, drop your thought.