Jawa Standard: India is the world’s largest two-wheeler consumer and the largest two-wheeler user at the same time. The Indian market is known to have two-wheelers since the end of the 18th century, and Jawa motorcycles had been on the Indian market since 1950 and the manufacturer has a doo idea of how the Indian market and road is. However, by the year 1996, the production was shut down and the brand withdrew from the Indian market. The withdrawal of Java from the market made Java bikes rare on the Indian roads and it became a collector’s item.
However, just a few years back, Classic Legends Private Limited a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra acquired the license to launch motorbikes under the brand Jawa. It was in November 2018 the brand declared the launching of their first three bikes after a long gap Jawa standard, Jawa forty-two, and Jawa Perak, are the 3 initial launches. The new bikes will boast many attractive features like ABS, a high displacement engine, fuel efficiency, etc. Here is everything you need to know about Jawa Standard
Jawa Standard – Price Mileage Colors Engine Specification & Features
Jawa Standard Engine Specification
Most people might think that Jawa might be back with the same old features, no, it is not, the Jawa Standard comes with several attractive features including a powerful and high displacement engine.
- The engines incorporated into this bike has an overall displacement of 293cc, making it a direct competitor to Royal Enfield bikes
- The engine is tuned and designed in such a way that it could deliver a maximum of 27 bhp power. If you compare this, the power delivered by the Jawa Standard engine is comparatively very higher than any of the Royal Enfield 300 cc bikes.
- Jawa Standard comes with an engine that could produce a maximum torque of 28 Nm which is comparatively greater than other 300cc bikes
- Comes with a single-cylinder engine that has a single valve and a single spark plug
- Unlike most of the Royal Enfield bikes, the Jawa Standard comes with a liquid cooling system incorporated to keep the engine temperature minimal
- Has a set of 6 gears that is efficient enough to transmit the power from the engine to the wheels
- The manufacturer has incorporated 280, 153 mm disc and drum brakes in the front and rear respectively.
- The wheels incorporated into this bike have an overall size of 18 and 17 inches in the front and rear.
- The size of the tire incorporated in the front and back comes in a size of 90/90×18 and 120/80×17 in the front and rear.
- To make the riding comfort, the bike comes incorporated with a telescopic hydraulic fork in the front and a Gas Canister – Twin shock hydraulic suspension in the rear.
- The bike has an overall weight of 170 kg only
- The manufacturer claimed the saddle height of this bike is 765 mm and has a wheelbase of 1369 mm
- Come with a fuel tank of the maximum holding capacity of 14 liters
- The manufacturer claims that the bike could run almost 40 kilometers in just a liter of petrol which is excellent when compared to the power delivered and better than the competitors.
- Designed in such a way that it could acquire a maximum speed of around 120-130 km/h
Jawa Standard Extra Features
Jawa is one of the oldest brands in India, most people would imagine that the bike does not come with any attractive features. But, they are wrong, like the Royal Enfield, Bajaj Dominar 400, etc, the Jawa Standard also comes with attractive features
- Single-channel ABS for maximum safety while braking
- Analog speedometer
- Digital odometer
- Halogen headlamps
- Pass switch
- Fuel gauge
- Low fuel indicator
- Low oil indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Pillion footrest, grab rail, and seat
- Kill switch
- LED tail lamps
- Turn lights
Jawa Standard Colour Variants
The Jawa Standard comes in three color variants,
Jawa has a legacy in manufacturing and marketing bikes that functions well and deliver full customer satisfaction. The Jawa standard is no different if you need a unique-looking bike with good features and reasonable power delivering an engine. Then Jawa Standard is the best option you could get.
Jawa Forty Two – Price Mileage Colors Engine Specification & Features