TVS is one of the top brands in India that manufactures and market top quality two-wheelers that is compatible with the Indian roads. TVS also has a reputation for manufacturing and marketing the bikes with top fuel efficiency and reasonable price.
TVS bikes, in the beginning, was not about style or power, it was all about affordable bikes and fuel efficiency. But today the brand concentrates on all three top factors that Indian two-wheelers customers consider while purchasing a bike. The mileage, the comfort, and the style, yes, with the introduction of Apache series bikes, TVS displayed its will to step into manufacturing stylish and power delivering bikes.
The TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS is one such top bike from TVS that comes with attractive features. Here is everything you need to know about the bike.
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS – Price, Mileage, Colors, Engine Specification, & Features
Another bike of similar brand: TVS Sports Specification & Price in India
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Engine Specification
TVS Apache RTR series bikes are one of the best-naked bikes from TVS and one of the top bikes designed and developed in India. The bike unlike most of the bikes designed and manufactured in India looks aggressive as it comes with sharp features incorporated.
- Even though the name is TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS, the bike comes with an engine that has a displacement of 177 cc
- Single cylinder engine with 2 valves
- The manufacturer has tuned the engine to deliver a maximum power of 17.3 bhp at 8500 rpm. The power delivered is greater than delivered by pulsar 180, avenger 180, hero bikes
- The engine could produce a maximum of 15.5 Nm torque at 6500 rpm which is comparatively greater than what developed by most of the 180 cc segment bikes in India.
- Unlike KTM and Bajaj models, the TVS Apache RTR comes incorporated with a UCAL BS-29 fuel delivery system.
- Dual mode digital ignition system incorporated into the engine
- Comes incorporated with an air cooling system that is designed to keep the engine temperature minimum
- Like all the other 180 cc model bikes in India, this bike also comes with a 5 set gear box that delivers the power efficiently
- For enhanced safety, the bikes come with a disc brake in the front and rear
- 17 inch wheels in the front and rear with 90/90×17 and 110/80x 17 sized tyres in the front and rear respectively.
- The tyres incorporated is tubeless and also alloy wheels
- The manufacturer has seen to the fact that the bike should offer maximum riding comfort and this is why the bike comes with a Telescopic Forks, 105 mm Stroke suspension in the front and Monotube Inverted Gas-filled shox (MIG) with spring suspension in the rear.
- The overall weight of the bike – 139 kg
- The bike has a length of – 2085 mm
- The overall height of the bike is – 1105 mm
- The bike is best recommended for people who require a short height bike as the bike comes with the seat placed at 790 mm height.
- The bike is designed in such a way that it could run 45 km per liter of petrol
- Comes incorporated with a fuel tank of maximum holding capacity 16 liters
- Could acquire a maximum speed of 124 km/h
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Price – INR 1,14,801/- approx
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Extra features
The TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS comes with many attractive features that could stand second to no other 180 cc segment bikes. The features include
- A digital
- Fuel gauge
- Low battery indicator
- Low fuel indicator
- Analogue tachometer
- 2 Tripmeter
- Pillion seat, backrest, footrest, and grab rail
- Kill switch
- Turn light and pass light
The bike also comes with ABS for maximum safety while braking.
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Colour variants
Unlike the other 180 cc segment bikes, the TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS comes in three colour variants
- Matte blue
Are you looking for a pure Indian bike with maximum Indian road ride compatibility and fuel efficiency at the same time? Then, the TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS is the best option you could get. This bike boasts power, torque, style, fuel efficiency, and a reasonable price.