Needless to say, the TVS Jupiter MillionR is packed with so much amazing and advanced features that motorcycle lovers in India would surely love. Apart from the usual features of a TVS motorcycle, MillionR is being added with 10 more features. Here are these amazing features:
- Exclusive Royal Wine Colour – There is no way the royal wine colour of MillionR won’t catch the attention of every motorcycle lover, not to mention its gloss finish. This colour has made the scooter a very premium-looking one despite its lower price.
- Front Disc Brake – The disc brake on its front part is also one of its new features. It ensures the total safety of the driver since it helps the scooter to have a firm road grip. In others words, safety will never be an issue with TVS Jupiter MillionR.
- MillionR Edition Emblem – Adding to its great physical aesthetics is the MillionR Edition Emblem located on its front part, below the front light. This signifies exclusivity that the owner will really feel very special while driving it.
- Dual Tone Seat – Also adds intensity to the premium look of MillionR is its seat that has dual tone colour, complementing to the interior panels’ beige color.
- Beige Panels – The company has really thought well before making this scooter, and it can be confirmed by its beige interior panels that appear to be very unique amongst other scooters out there.
- Mobile Charger – This special edition scooter has USB slot on its storage space, and this will serve as your outlet in charging your mobile phone.
- Chrome Highlights on Side Panels – Another thing that makes the look of MillionR more premium are the chrome highlights on its side panels.
- Chrome Mirrors – Its rear view mirrors are not ordinary since they have chrome finish that gives more beautiful appearance to the scooter.
- Beige Floor Mat – It has a beige-coloured floor mat that complements well to the dual tone seat as well as the scooter’s beige panels.
- MillionR Edition Keyring – Every MillionR scooter is accompanied with a MillionR Edition Keyring that is specially designed for this motorcycle alone. This adds to the spirit of exclusivity of this scooter.
The TVS Jupiter MillionR is powerd by a 110 cc motor that can produce a maximum power of 8PS at 7,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 8Nm at 5,500 rpm.
Honda Activa 125 DLX Specs, Features and Price in India