Honda Activa 4G Vs Honda Activa 3G: Honda is one of the well-known and popular two-wheeler brands in India, the two-wheeler company has its specification in the Scooter series that leads it as the number one manufacturer of the gearless scooter in India. Honda’s Activa is termed as the best Scooter brand in India with a modern look and all classified features that together form it as the popular choice amongst youth and women riders.
Honda Activa recently launched the 4th Generation Scooter available in different color options, to better let you judge the better option we will compare better the Honda Activa 4G with Honda Activa 3G.
Comparison Between Honda Activa 4G Vs Honda Activa 3G Price, Specifications, Pros & Cons Review
Let’s compare Honda Activa 4G Vs Honda Activa 3G:
Honda Activa 4G
Honda’s new launch recently in January the 4th Generation model of Honda Activa has created lots of buzz in the market, people are eager to know the details about the wide range of new features offered by the Honda Activa 4G model. The engine power of the Activa 4G is the same as the Activa 3G with a 110cc power plant, the only change that remarks new in the model are the BS-IV emission norms that helps to classify air more clearer.
The air-cooled engine of the scooter churns up 8PS power @ 7500 rpm and the torque power of 8.83Nm @ 5500rpm. The power of the scooter is generated in combination with the CVT Automatic Gearbox that offers great power to the rear wheel of the Activa 4G. The Kerb weight of the Activa 4G model is 108kg that making it a good riding option for ladies and teenagers.
- The Honda Activa series engine is called one of the most reliable and powerful engines with great mileage and powerful working that makes it more reliable to ride.
- Great looks are joined by great accessories and build quality is awesome, there are different color options available in young colors.
- The under-seat storage option is better for the scooter and the resale value of the scooter is also better.
- The design is called outdated with not-so-great new bodily features added to the scooter.
- Most of the features of the scooter are repeated from the previous model.
- Front suspension is very simple.
Price- INR 58,890
Honda Activa 3G is the 3rd Generation Scooter launched in the chain with great Honda’s working accessories that leads the scooter named as the best scooter of the year 2015 and 2016. Honda Activa 3G is powered with 60kmpl mileage with an engine power of 109.2cc power, there are a total of 6 color options available as a choice.
The maximum speed of the scooter is 82kmph and the power generated by the scooter is 8bhp, there is no Gearbox available as part of the Honda Activa 3G.
- There are different young choices available as the color options to choose from, the engine is powered with a 109.2cc engine that commands powerful performance and great speed to the scooter.
- A great choice for the ladies and young riders as the Kerb weight of the scooter makes it a great and easy choice for ladies and teenagers.
- The great Under-seat storage option is available for the users, a full-size helmet and other related articles can be stored under the seat with ease.
- Most of the experts bestow 4 out of 5-star ratings to the overall looks of the scooter.
- The Telescopic Suspension of the scooter is not up to the expectation of the buyer.
- The Headlight of the scooter is not so much focused that doesn’t offer a great working experience for the night.
- Mileage is less in comparatively less as compared to other available scooters as Maestro.
- The Scooter vibrates at a higher speed, color options are less.
Price- INR 50,006 to 56, 798
What is your thought about Honda Activa 4G Vs Honda Activa 3G? Tell us by comment.