Comparison between KTM Duke 250 vs. Honda CBR 250R Price, Specifications, Pros & Cons, and Review
Let’s compare KTM Duke 250 vs. Honda CBR 250R and Review:
KTM Duke 250
The KTM Duke 250 is a new addition to the KTM Duke motorbikes in India in 2019. There’s a complete facelift to the KTM Duke 250 design if you compare a KTM Duke 250 from yesteryear and this year the differences will become prominent to your bare eyes. This new facelift is a mixture of both KTM Duke 390 and Duke 200, therefore it’s an exciting end product. The headlight on the Duke 250 is still a halogen unit instead of LEDs in Duke 390, so there are these tiny differences. Competition-wise, the KTM Duke 250 is a striking competitor against the Mahindra Mojo and Benelli TNT 25.
- The KTM Duke 250 is made of very high spec parts and electrical components. Once you ride this motorbike, you are bound to feel the differences it has.
- In the 250 cc motorbike segment in India, not a lot of the products feel like KTM Duke 250. Especially for its price, Duke 250 is an awesome machine.
- Edgy design and sharp styling make the KTM Duke 250 a desirable two-wheeler for those who want a new motorbike within a decent price range. The fuel efficiency is remarkable.
- In contrast with the Honda CBR 250R, there’s no ABS option in KTM Duke 250. If you love riding at high speed, ABS is an essential safety feature.
- Despite having an excellent acceleration, the Duke 250 has a lower top speed.
- The seat height is quite high. Unless you are very tall, KTM Duke 250 isn’t for you.
Price: Rs. 196,436.
Honda CBR 250R
Honda introduced two concept motorbike models in the Auto Expo show in India, namely the Navi and Goldwing. However, there was the CBR 250 as well, released for the market. Honda CBR 250R has a 250cc engine and it’s a premium sports bike in the lower tier. With a 250 cc engine, Honda produces the 250R unit as one of the most affordable motorbikes in the industry. There are three variants – standard, ABS, and Repsol special edition. The pricing mentioned here is the pricing for the standard variant.
- The Honda CBR 250R has an excellent design. It’s stylish, born with the capability to attract youth. The Honda CBR 250R comes in 6 color schemes, you are supposed to find at least one that works for you.
- Despite having a 250 cc engine, the fuel efficiency is still beyond 25 kmpl. Although the mileage would vary for different riders, depending on acceleration and the road.
- From a reputed brand like Honda, buyers would expect high-quality build materials for the price tag.
- The front suspension should have been stiffer. Fast riders will end up slowing down due to the suspension type.
Price: Rs. 179,944.
After seeing KTM Duke 250 vs. Honda CBR 250R Comparison, which bike do you think is the best?