Comparison Between TVS Apache RTR 200 4V VS Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price, Specifications, Pros & Cons Review
Lets compare TVS Apache RTR 200 4V VS Bajaj Pulsar RS200:
TVS launched the Darker version of the RTR Apache 200 4V in the Auto Expo 2014 and launched the Apache RTR 200 4V version in India later as the demo version becomes greatly popular amongst ride lovers. The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is the first bike in India under the TVS model that is offered with two engine options with carburetor and fuel injection. The bike is available in seven color options available as Matte Black, Matte Grey, Matte White, Matte Red, Gloss White, and Gloss Black. The bike is priced at INR 88,990 for the carburetted version and for the fuel-inject version the price is INR 1.07 lacs.
- The design of the Apache RTR 200 4V is sharp that forms the great semi sports look and allures ride lovers.
- The Bike is fitted with the comprehensive feature, the digital odometer showcase all of the important information added to the screen with easy to read digital odometer.
- The rear disc brake is formed with optional ABS and Pirelli Tyres.
- The turning radius is wide which makes it difficult to take sharp turns, in India most of the turns are sharp that makes it difficult to ride the scooter.
- Short height riders will find the seat adjusted at the 800mm height discomforting and not easy to ride.
- The mileage of the bike is less as compared to other available options in the market.
Price- INR 1,00,517
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
One of the best and top available choices as the sports and semi sports bike available in India, the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is equipped with two color options Demon Black and Yellow with two variants model options Standard and the ABS model. The new color option with the White option is yet to be launched in India, the engine capacity of the bike is 199.5cc engine that offers a mileage of 35kmpl. For more safety offered to the rider, a double-disc brake is offered in need to stop the bike at top speed, the maximum speed of the bike is 140.8kmph. The price of the Bike is INR 1.2 lacs for the standard version and 1.32 lacs for the ABS version.
- Quirky design works great for the bike as youth liked the new model and the design of the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200.
- The acceleration performance of the bike is very good as compared to other available options, top speed and performance based on engine power are also termed as great.
- ABS feature is offered as the optional extra feature of the bike.
- The bike is heavy and needs to be managed well, the weight works not so well to balance the bike better.
- The fit and finish of the bike can have been better than the usually available option at a great price.
Price- INR 1,29,198
So, what is your thought about TVS Apache RTR 200 4V VS Bajaj Pulsar RS200, drop a comment.