Comparison Between Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Honda CBR250R Price, Specifications, Pros & Cons Review
Let’s start a comparison of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Honda CBR250R:
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield has yet again hit the market with the newly available model called the Thunderbird 350, the new model is showcased and tagged with better handling than the previous model available as the classic version of Royal Enfield. The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is combined with a 346cc engine with air-cooled technology and single cylinder, 4-stroke engine of the bike is powered by twin spark engine that is mated with a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox. The braking system of the bike is comprised of a reliable 280mm disc, 2-piston caliper brake at the front. The options of colors available as a choice of the bike are the same as the previous models with colors Flicker, Lightning, Marine, and Stone.
- For the retro design and bike lovers with strong decent sound, Thunderbird 350 is a great option with great looks combined with the best of technology.
- The Classic model was a complaint about the riding position of the rider, the problem is resolved in the Thunderbird 350 as the bike offers better riding options with great handling features.
- Fuel tanks mated with the bike are large that offer a large amount of petrol that can be stored in the tank easily.
- The bike is heavy to control and balance in nature, non-expert riders will find it difficult to ride the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350.
- The fuel efficiency of the powerful beast is very low as compared to the other available options.
- The soft seat of the bike may bother the rider for long touring.
Price- INR 1,57,800
CBR250R is proved to be one of the best entry-level bikes in the 2500cc segment of engine power, the bike is appreciated by the experts and the riders for the comfortable riding options that well suits the city traffics for long tours. For the sports series of bike lovers, Honda CBR250R is a great option powered by a 249cc single-cylinder engine with a single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel engine option. The Honda CBR250R is available in India in two discussed variants called the ABS mated and non-ABS available options. The fuel tank capacity of both the models is 13 liters and the curb weight of CBR250R is 167kg with decent price ranging.
- Sport looks and 250cc engine are two of the great qualities attached with the CBR250R bike of Honda, at the entry-level 250cc bikes CBR250R is considered as the best amongst the available choices.
- The looks of the bike will surely amaze you, matte finish and sporty looks combined with a better riding position make the experience of riding even more joyful.
- The pricing of the bike is decent and called one of the best options available in the range of 250cc bikes in India with the cheapest pricing.
- The quality of some of the components of the bike is considered and called outdated by the expert that affects the overall looks and performance of the bike.
- The front suspension is soft that can be the problem of riders loving the top speed.
Price- INR 1,89,911
What is your thought about Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Honda CBR250R, feel free to comment.