Different types of bike riding option are popular amongst different categories of riders, some rides the usual common bike that offers great mileage for the daily sort of works with budget friendly option. The other set of riders show interest to ride the retro looking bikes with heavy duty and powerful engine and wide seat, the popularity of the bike stream needs to be credited to Royal Enfield. The company has restored the essence of powerful bikes with great performance, the new version of bike available as the Thunderbird series is available to buy with new set of specifications and price scheme. To better compete and to offer you best, we will compare Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 with the Honda CBR250R one of the well known market grabber semi sports bike recently launched in India.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield has yet again hit the market with the new available model called as the Thunderbird 350, the new model is showcased and tagged with better handling than the previous model available as the classic version of Royal Enfield. The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is combined with 346cc engine with air cooled technology and single cylinder, 4-stroke engine of the bike is powered with twin spark engine that is mated with 5-speed constant mesh gearbox. The breaking system of the bike is comprises of reliable 280mm disc, 2-piston caliper brake at front. The options of colors available as choice of the bike are same as the previous models with colors Flicker, Lightning, Marine and Stone.
- For the retro design and bike lovers with strong decent sound, Thunderbird 350 is great option with great looks combined with best of technology.
- The Classic model was complaint for the riding position of the rider, the problem is resolved in the Thunderbird 350 as the bike offers better riding option with great handling features.
- Fuel tanks mated with the bike are large that offers large amount of petrol can be stored in the tank easily.
- The bike is heavy to control and balance in nature, non-expert riders will find it difficult to ride the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350.
- The fuel efficiency of the powerful beast is very low as compared to the other available options.
- Soft seat of the bike may bother the rider for long touring.
Price- INR 1,57,800
CBR250R is proved to be one of the best entry level bike in the 2500cc segment of engine power, the bike is appreciated by the experts and the riders for the comfortable riding options that well suits the city traffics for long tours. For the sports series of bike lovers Honda CBR250R is great option powered by 249cc single cylinder engine with single cylinder liquid cooled fuel engine option. The Honda CBR250R is available in India in two discussed variants called as the ABS mated and non-ABS available options. The fuel tank capacity of both the models is 13 litres and the kerb weight of CBR250R is 167kg with decent price ranging.
- Sport looks and 250cc engine are two of the great qualities attached with the CBR250R bike of Honda, at the entry level 250cc bikes CBR250R is considered as the best amongst the available choices.
- Looks of the bike will surely amaze you, matte finish and sporty looks combined with better riding position makes the experience of riding even more joyful.
- The pricing of the bike decent and called as one of the best option available in the range of 250cc bikes in India with cheapest pricing.
- The quality of some of the components of the bike is considered and called out dated by the expert that affects the overall looks and performance of the bike.
- The front suspension is soft in nature that can be the problem of riders loving top speed.
Price- INR 1,89,911