The bike companies are ready with superior sports and semi sports bikes, to help you to buy the better available option, we will discuss two of the most desirable bike ranges called the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the KTM RC200. Set of specification, price and there pros and cons will better help you to choose the best available choice. The views are not biased and are based on the expert’s review of the bike.
Comparison Between TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs KTM RC200 Price, Specifications, Pros & Cons Review
Let’s compare TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs KTM RC200:
TVS Apache is available in three different variants in India, the dashing bike is showcased as one of the top pick choices for the youth with powerful performance and a decent range of mileage. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is offered with a mileage of 41kmpl and a top speed of 127kmph. There are 7 different color options available as part of TVS Apache RTR 200 4Vare Matte Black, Matte Grey, Matte White, Matte Red, Gloss White, and Gloss Black. RTR 2004V is offered with two engine options that are the choice of customers, the basic model is available with carburetor and the advanced model is powered with fuel injection.
- The design of the Apache RTR 200 4V is sharp that forms the great semi sports look and allures ride lovers.
- The Bike is fitted with the comprehensive feature, the digital odometer showcase all of the important information added to the screen with easy to read digital odometer.
- The rear disc brake is formed with optional ABS and Pirelli Tyres.
- The turning radius is wide which makes it difficult to take sharp turns, in India most of the turns are sharp that makes it difficult to ride the scooter.
- Short height riders will find the seat adjusted at the 800mm height discomforting and not easy to ride.
- The mileage of the bike is less as compared to other available options in the market.
Price- INR 1,00,517
KTM RC 400 is the new KTM bike model categorized as the sports bike edition scheduled to be launched in India in the first three months of 2017. The Displacement and the power of the engine are powered with a 373.20cc engine with a maximum power of 42bhp, there are a total of 6 gears available as an option with an Electric fuel engine. The new color scheme is included as part of the KTM RC 400 to differentiate it from the earlier models, KTM RC 400 new color options include black and orange color options and the success of the model will surely add more color schemes to the list.
- The look of the bike is regarded as stunning with a distinctive headlight cowl, twin projectors, LED Pilot lamps, and full faired body.
- The different range of information about the bike is available at the digital odometer, as the company boasts there are a total of 37 different pieces of information showcased with ease to read.
- The bike carries a speed from 0 to 100kmph in just 5.70 seconds, a great option for speed lovers.
- The Bike usually vibrates at the top speed that doesn’t allow you to enjoy the speed fest with great speed and great performance.
- Users of the KTM 400 model have a complaint about the heating issue in the bike.
- To make it comfortable to handle the bike, the suspension of the bike has been stiffened the size is reduced by 25mm.
Price – 1.71 lakh
Here is a KTM Duke 390, must check.