Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: Majority of the Indian people do not know the fact that Royal Enfield is one of India’s oldest two-wheeler manufacturing companies still in production today. Yes, it is not only the oldest brand in India but also one of the oldest bike brands in the world that still manufactures and markets two-wheelers.
There was a time when Royal Enfield bikes were not in huge demand, but, today the demand has increased tremendously and the demand was met through increased production and introduction of new models. Today, there are more than a dozen models of Royal Enfield bikes in production.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price, & Specification
Unlike other bikes on the Indian market, the Royal Enfield bikes are a bit different. They look huge, weighs more, engine displacement is high, and also delivers high riding comfort. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is one of the best and latest bikes from Royal Enfield that comes with attractive features. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 was launched in the year 2018 and it is one of the first twin cylinder bike manufactured by Royal Enfield. Unlike, most of the Royal Enfield bikes, the manufacturer plans on marketing the bike in every country the Brand have a unit at. Here is everything you need to know about the bike.
If you want to buy Royal Enfield, See Royal Enfield Classic 500
Engine Specification, mileage, top speed, price, and other specification
Royal Enfield Interceptor unlike most of the Royal Enfield bikes comes with several attractive features.
- Comes with a 648 cc engine incorporated into this bike, which is comparatively higher than any common bikes on the Indian roads
- Designed an tuned in such a way that the engine could deliver a maximum of 47 bhp power at 7250 rpm
- The bike comes with an engine that could produce over 52 Nm torque at 5250 rpm
- Unlike most of the Royal Enfield bikes, the Royal Enfield Interceptor comes with electronic fuel injection fuel delivery system.
- This 650 cc bike comes with a twin cylinder with 2 valves per cylinder and a digital spark ignition system incorporated.
- The cooling system incorporated into this bike is air cooling system that could keep the engine temperature minimal
- The bike comes with a 6 gear manual gear system that is designed in such a way that it could transmit the power efficiently from the engine to the body/wheels with ease
- Comes with a 320 mm and 240 mm disc brake with floating calipers in the front and rear which is one of the integral parts that makes the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 safe and best
- 18-inch wheels with 100/90- 18″M/C56H and 130/70- 18″M/C63H tyres incorporated into this bike
- Comes with a 41mm dia front fork, 110mm travel suspension in the front and Twin, Coil-over Shocks, 88mm travel suspension in the rear that makes driving the bike comfortable.
- Unlike most of the Royal Enfield bike models, the interceptor 650 comes with a weigh of 202 kg. This is comparatively greater than all the Royal Enfield bikes
- The bike comes with the seat placed at a height of 804 mm and the overall height of the bike is 1165 mm
- The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 comes with a tubular steel frame chassis that makes the bike more durable and heavy
- The Royal Enfield Interceptor comes with a fuel tank with a maximum storage capacity of 13.7 liters
- The manufacturer claims that the bike could offer a mileage of up to 30 km/l
- The bike is designed to reach a top speed of 147 km/h
Price – INR 249724/- approx
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 comes with several attractive features and when compared to other Royal Enfield models is very impressive,
- An analogue speedometer and digital odometer
- Fuel gauge
- 2 trip meters
- Low fuel, battery, and oil indicators
- Pillion garb rail, seat, and foot rest
- Electric start
- Anti lock braking system
- Kill switch
- Halogen headlights
- Halogen tail lamps
- Turn signals
- Pass light
The bike comes in 6 different color variants
- Baker express
- Silver spectre
- Mark three
- Orange crush
- Ravishing red
- Glitter & dust
If you are really looking for a high engine displacement bike with high quality engine and ABS then, then Royal Enfield interceptor is the best recommended bike for you.